Monday, April 03, 2006

Sleep, sleep, I dream of sleep

All I want to do these days is sleep. I have been very lethargic this last week, and other than a 2 day turn cleaning Taylor's room, I have done virtually nothing in the house.

Today was the first day back to school after spring break. I had my alarm set for 6.40, but did not manage to drag myself out of bed until 7.05. This left Liam with 25 minutes to get up, washed, dressed and fed before his bus arrived. All I wanted to do was go back to bed. I stood outside Taylor's room, waiting for her to get herself out of bed. She's worse than I am, that one. Eventually she did. I reminded her to brush her hair and make sure she had breakfast and went back to sleep.

There was an incident with a spider inside her lamp that forced me to get out of bed. Once that was taken care of I climbed back into bed and slept until noon.

I suppose that I would prefer to be tired during pregnancy, rather than suffer from 9 months of morning sickness like my mum did. The drawback is that every once in awhile I actually have something I need to do, and sleeping can not always be a priority, no matter how much I might want it to be so.

No comments: