Tuesday, April 11, 2006

5 month appointment

Number of weeks pregnant: 23 and 2 days
Weight gained this past month: 2 lbs (fantastic!)
Total weight gained in 2 months: 10 lbs
Blood pressure: 148/82
Blood pressure last month: 118/80
Uterus measuring: 30 weeks (ack!)
Baby's heartrate: 132
Behaviour of said baby: mischievous (kept swimming away from doctor)
Number of times I pee between 11pm and 7 am: 4
Number of hours a day I nap if not working: 2-5
Number of days until baby's father and sister arrive home: 19
Number of hours needed to collect EI: 600
Chance I will have needed hours: 85%
What I will do if I don't have needed hours: have a mental breakdown
Date of next appointment: May 10

2 comments:

Boliath said...

30 weeks - Jesus!

Check out this very funny post about late pregnancy: http://gallivantingmonkey.blogspot.com/

19 days till they're home - yahoo!

Paige said...

Good to hear things are progressing and I love your new blog name!